Amin Construction Limited
Amin Mohammad Group, the leading enterprise in the field of construction and development looks for the modernization through out its process. With the change of the technology and modernization in this field, it can no longer but to incorporate present day requirement of the client in respect to technology, time and excellence. Therefore, it is very obvious that the Group will opt for the best use of technology as per market trend. The management have decided and based on that we have already started operating the RMC plant from 13 June 2006. The RMC plant is equipped with the state-of-the-art technology package comprising of automatic batching plant, transit mixers, concrete pumps and fully equipped laboratory.
Our aim is to produce quality assured RMC that satisfy client's demand.
Operate the RMC plant for supply in-house and out-sources with a view to achieve speedy construction, Quality assurance, Avoid Environment hazards and acquire business reputation in the market.
What is Ready Mixed Concrete (RMC)?
Ready Mixed Concrete is a high quality concrete made of carefully proportioned mixture of cement, aggregates, water and admixtures, manufactured under strictly controlled conditions in a centralized automatic batching plant and supplied to the customers in transit mixers for pouring/placement in the structure.
Why RMC is preferred as opposed to concrete mixed at site?
The quality of RMC is better than the conventionally mixed concrete due to it's fully automated and strictly monitored production and quality control process.
- Control of concrete production by volume at site is rather difficult and there is complete
- absence of control over the water/cement ratio.
- Control over aggregate grading is difficult to archive.
- Storage space for keeping constituent materials is no loger required at site.
- Cost and effort of procurement or rental of plant and machinery is saved.
- Wastage of basic materials is minimized and Labor cost associated with production of concrete is eliminated.
- Noise and dust pollution at site is significantly reduced.
- Process and-workforce management at site becomes methodical and streamlined
Ready Mixed Concrete produced by Super Concrete:
- Amin Construction Ltd. has set up its plant in Ashulia, which is just 30 minutes away from Dhaka city.
- The plant is equipped with computerized control concrete hatching plant having two cement silo.
- All the raw materials are precisely weighed and mixed by PLC or computer-control led system, which ensures consistence of quality and accurate ratio of materials at a minimized cost.
- Amin Construction Ltd. has ability to manufactures concrete maintaining the grade and mix design as required and instructed by the client.
- Concrete is delivered to client's construction site by Transit Mixer Trucks with required slump and consistency.
- With the sophisticated computer controlled batching system of aggregates, our batching plant is capable of delivering a minimum of 75-250 M3 (varies on location) concrete in every 08 hours.
- Amin Construction Ltd. has a up-to-date fully equipped laboratory to test the concrete and aggregates etc. in precise conformity with British/Bangladesh/American) standard of specifications.
- Mix designs are prepared by our trained engineers in the laboratory and are inspected by our specialist before delivering at construction site.
- Quality Control Laboratory is used to test raw materials, strength of concrete cubes/cylinders taken during production/delivery stages of concrete to the clients.
- All delivery trucks are checked by the Plant Manager before leaving for the delivery site
- All equipments are attuned on a regular basis to specified criteria in order to maintain the required efficiency and accuracy.
- All test records are kept in the lab in order to evaluate, review and for future references.
- Our control room interface can transfer all data from the control system to the computer where it can be processed and analyzed as per client's requirements.
Amin Mohammad Group Corporate Office
752, Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi C/A
Dhaka - 1205, Bangladesh
Phone : 9124538-4, 8155101-5
Fax : 9127120
Sales & Marketing:
Contact person: Md. Rashedul Hasan, Manager (Sales & Marketing)
Contact person: Md. Tanvir Kabir, Sr. Executive (Sales & Marketing)
Contact person: Mohammad Mahbub Alam Shamim,Executive (Sales & Marketing)
Jamgora, Shimultola, Ashulia, Savar.
Contact person: Md. Imran Sarker, Factory In Charge, Mobile: 01833167943, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Info email: email@example.com